5th Star Airconditioning
Short Stumped House
The Short Stumped House installation is basically a Back to Back with extra piping involved. To make it easier for you to estimate your costs we have incorporated it into our installation pricing scenarios. It is a simple and easy fit out.
A Back to Back install refers to a split system air conditioner that has 2 major components – a wall mounted indoor unit with refrigeration pipes that run through the wall and down to an outdoor unit positioned directly below.
The outdoor unit is positioned on either a slab or feet on the ground or wall mounted with a sturdy wall bracket.
What you get
- Outdoor unit positioned on concrete, poly slab or feet
- Up to 4 meters of piping and interconnecting cable
- Up to 10 meters of electrical supply
- Up 3 meters of external duct cover
- Weatherproof electrical isolator
- Bedroom or small room – AC unit size below 5kw $700
- Living room or larger room – AC unit size 5kw and over $800
Extras if Necessary
- Wall bracket – $88 installed
- Extra piping – $35 per meter
- Extra piping in ducting – $50 per meter